A free technology advisory service for the IT leadership & buying community
How does your company get its products to the attention of IT Leaders and accelerate the buying process?
What emerging company can afford to have dozens of legendary technology experts to connect you with the IT marketplace?
HINT: You can!
How can you make sure that your team is getting the opportunity to showcase your products to IT decision makers?
We can help!
Are we a typical lead generation firm?
Our group of former global CIOs shares a common ethos – to give back to the IT profession that has been so good to us. So we offer you a new concept in market penetration and sales. It also happens to be a clever way to fund three deserving tech charities.
- A personal connection to over 3,000 IT Leaders
- Over 20 former Fortune 200 CIOs to make the introductions that you will not be able to obtain
- Over 350 subject matter experts backing them up to make sure that we provide the right match for the right product
- Not just casual connections, but rather, interested parties based on our referral
- One-to-one meetings as well as private events by invitation
TACI was created as a Veteran Owned non-profit organization to serve corporate America while donating 100% of our profits to assist the IT profession.
By using our free service, you will succeed in appearing really smart to your business colleagues, while at the same time you will be helping to fund worthy charitable causes.
Trusted Advisors to Senior IT Executives
How it works
- We have developed an artificial intelligence based system that automatically matches each technology with a company that has a need for their product
- Matches are vetted and approved by our team of former global CIOs
- Once a match is made, an appointment is arranged between you and the targeted company for a briefing
- That session can be in-person or by phone; with one or more IT Leaders and their direct reports
- The vendor pays a fee for each session, and 100% of the net proceeds go to fund three deserving charities – SIM, WITI and Year-Up